SF State Awards
SF State also offers 27 credential programs and 36 certificate programs.
- Bachelor's degrees in 115 areas of specialization
- Master's degrees in 95 areas of specialization
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in education with a concentration in special education, jointly with UC Berkeley
- M.S. in physical therapy leading to a clinical doctoral degree (D.P.T.) and a research doctorate for licensed physical therapists (D.P.T.Sc.), jointly with UC San Francisco
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Creative Arts
- Ethnic Studies
- Health and Human Services
- Science and Engineering
More than 2,300 students of all ages and class levels call SF State home. Living accommodations include Mary Ward and Mary Park residence halls, and apartments at The Towers at Centennial Square, The Village at Centennial Square and University Park South. Some students opt to live in themed living communities that correspond to their majors and personal interests.
- Downtown Campus, 835 Market St.
- Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies, Marin County on the San Francisco Bay
- Sierra Nevada Field Campus, Sierra foothills
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories (with six other CSUs), Monterey Bay
SF State Extended Learning offers more than 30 career-relevant professional development programs, custom training for organizations, and access to SF State classes without formal admission via Open University. It enrolls more than 3,000 students per semester. Most professional development classes are held at the SF State Downtown Campus in the Westfield San Francisco Centre. For more information, visit the College of Extended Learning website.