SF State Awards
SF State also offers 11 credential programs and 35 certificate programs.
- Bachelor's degrees in 115 areas of specialization
- Master's degrees in 100 areas of specialization
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in education with a concentration in special education, jointly with University of California, Berkeley
- M.S. in physical therapy leading to a clinical doctoral degree (D.P.T.) and a research doctorate for licensed physical therapists (D.P.T.Sc.), jointly with University of California, San Francisco
SF State Extended Learning offers more than 30 career-relevant professional development programs, custom training for organizations, and access to SF State through Open University. For more information visit the College of Extended Learning website.